Monday, May 26, 2008

Fun in the sand

When my cousin Chris came to visit in April this year, one of the fun activities I had planned for us was to go ATVing. Since I had recently sold my ATV's, I borrowed a Rhino from a friend and off we went. Since we had other things planned that day, we decided to stay in the Las Vegas area and not travel too far outside of town. We went and played at a place called Nellis Dunes. Here is a picture of the view of Las Vegas from Nellis Dunes.

Here is the view of Mt. Charleston from up there.

Here is a picture of me standing next to the Rhino...

And a picture of Chris enjoying the bearable April sunshine.

"Dude... this is so much fun"...

I know the front end is already a little messed up, but we have to catch some air...

What a fun time we had. Come back soon, Chris!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow uncles, you must love to go up there and do some burnouts.

Kim said...

Looks like fun! I may have to try that when we come out!

Chris said...

This was definitely partially aimed at your visit!

Gini said...

you are crazy.....

Allison said...

Kimmy, just don't roll it, like I did . . .

Kim said...

Talk is cheap from 3,000 miles away. We'll see if I actually have the guts when we get out there...

Kim said...

Dude. Post something.

Allison said...

Yeah, seriously . . .