Monday, May 19, 2008

OK, so here it is....

I am starting a blog. I wanted Allison to post some pictures recently and I decided, why not have my own blog! Granted, it will not be as interesting and updated as often as the family blog. It may be a little boring to some of you, but IT'S ALL MINE! I will be posting some interesting pictures past and present for your viewing pleasure.

In case you were wondering, yes, I do have a recliner. And yes, I do spend a lot of time sitting in it. There are a few things that I enjoy more than that, as you will see here.

Here is a picture of me with my boy:


8 comments:

Allison said...

Love that you have joined us in blog land, Babe!

Gini said...

Gosh darn it, Chris - word verification?? Why?? Anyway I am so excited. I just told Bill he needs to start one too. Can't wait for you to post more!!!

Chris said...

Fixed it!

Kim said...

Glad to see you have a blog! LOVE that picture of you and James. Be careful with the "pictures past" - anything too embarassing to either of your big sisters will surely result in retaliation!!

Kim said...

Or I could spell embarrass correctly....either way. The perils of typing one-handed while holding Matthew....

Redhead in Vegas said...

this is very exciting. it will be fun to hear about James and Baby Girl from their dad's perspective. i am emailing my husband a link to your page, to get him on the ball!

love your page. did alison design it?

Anonymous said...

Well Chris I have to Congradulate you on your blog. It takes a real man to enter the world of blogging.
And it is going to be so enjoyable reading what really interests you.

I have to admit I wish there was a spell check this I am a little intimedated by the spelling skills of your family.

I have played cranium with you before and I was amazed.

Denise said...

Ok; I think I have to start a blog now!!!