Thursday, May 22, 2008

My How We've Aged

I want to start my first post of this "series" with a picture of myself. I challenge any of my fellow bloggers to post a picture like the one below showing a before and after of a similar time frame as mine. The earliest digital picture I could find of myself was 2000. I would like to see who has aged the most over say an 8 year period. After everyone who has posted wants to, I will ask my wife to help me set up an anonymous poll for who has aged the most. Certain people who may not want to participate or are slow to respond may show up on my blog unexpectedly. Understand?


Here it is .... 2001 to 2008. What a difference 8 years makes!


9 comments:

Allison said...

Wow--what a blast from the past! That is the baby face I fell in love with!

Gini said...

what are you frickin crazy? it would be me for sure....=(

Kim said...

Lemme see what I can find....

Gini, don't be so sure you'll look the most aged...

Jerolyn said...

hahaha let the games begin...I knew when Gini told me you had a blog...you would NOT disappoint!

Jerolyn said...

p.s. I like the man boobs on your keepin' it real guy! haha

Redhead in Vegas said...

chris, you still look pretty young. i'm in, except i think i will have to scan a pic in because i didn't get a digital camera until about 2 years ago.

Denise said...

You are so freaking hysterical! Love the design blog and now I am excited to have another blog to check everyday instead of working. xo

Tara said...

So Chris - you were TWELVE when that pic was taken?????

Anonymous said...

You are going to get us so depressed we are going to want a face lift instead of blogging